Tropical Pimm's Cup Cocktail
A tropical spin on the classic British summer drink.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 slice of lemon plus more for garnish
- 3-4 slices of English cucumber
- 1/4 cup mango peeled and diced
- 1 kiwi peeled and diced
- 2 oz Pimm's No. 1 liqueur
- 4 oz carbonated lemonade lemon-lime soda or ginger ale
- 1 mint sprig
In a large highball glass, muddle the lemon slice and two slices of cucumber.
Add a liberal amount of ice.
Pour the Pimm's liqueur into the glass and add your fruits.
Pour the ginger ale into the cup and stir with a spoon or your mint sprig.
The classic Pimm's Fruit Cup can be made by omitting the kiwi and mango and adding diced apples, oranges and strawberries.
A Pimm's Winter Cup can be made by omitting fruit and adding warm apple juice or cider instead of ginger ale or citrus soda.