Festive Charcuterie Grazing Board
This easy-to-assemble meat and cheese board is all you need for holiday soirees. Adjust quantities to accommodate your guest list.
- 1 head green leaf or romaine lettuce, or kale
- 8 ounces (each) thinly sliced cured prosciutto and salami
- 4 ounces (each) chevre, cheddar, gouda, gruyere, or blue cheeses
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 10-12 wheat crackers
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 green or white grapes OR olives
- 1 starfruit, thinly sliced
- sweet multi-colored pepper, thinly sliced
Form the lettuce into a tree shape on a large display or cutting board.
Arrange the meats on the bed of lettuce in three rows to mimic garland.
Position the cheeses- cut into different shapes or crumbled- in between the meat "branches". Crumbled chevre can be arranged to look like a popcorn garland.
Towards the outer edges of the meats and cheese, arrange the sprigs of fresh rosemary to create "branches".
Use the wheat crackers to create a tree stump towards the bottom.
Arrange your optional garnishes to mimic ornaments by placing them randomly around the meats and cheeses. Add a garland of sliced starfruit and prop a slice of this fruit on a few crackers to create the tree-topper.
Serve the Festive Charcuterie Grazing Board within 4 hours.